When my father died in 2006 I was left with some land, a little money, and a truck. What to do with it? We decided to pay off our debt, which wasn’t much at the time. We kept the truck, which I still drive to this day.
This was the start and it has made all the difference in our life.
As the economy became worse. The blessing of not having any debt was manifest to us. Being a small business owner, I was able to take home less money without greatly changing our lifestyle.
This life lesson has propelled me to help others who may have been in the same position as myself.
- Why Vote? p.ost.im/p/dBgm4b 5 years ago
- A great apple picked from our apple tree. This is its third year in the ground. We got about 25 this year. http://t.co/UX78ymss 5 years ago
- Episode 54 - The Upside of Prepping p.ost.im/p/eKFQvX 5 years ago
- Making Apricot Nectar p.ost.im/p/ewqY3S 5 years ago
- Episode 53 - Starting Your Own Personal Revolution p.ost.im/p/ew63Dt 5 years ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 72 hour kit BOB budget Bug out bag Business charity cooking Crime prevention dave ramsey debt disaster probability documentation education emergency Energy Exercise family finance fitness food food storage freedom fun Garden gardening guns happiness health Home Inflation Insurance job journal liberty lifestyle love money Neighborhood watch News nutrition paperwork permaculture politics preparedness Renewable Renewable energy Sanitation Security service skills sleep snowball Solar Solar power Solar water heating starting storage program store food stress Technology time management Training Uncategorized water Water purification weight loss welcome work